Freedom 2.0 for iOS – make your iPhone less distracting
It’s now easier than ever to block distractions on your iPhone with Freedom 2.0 for iOS. We’ve incorporated a new technology that makes blocking your distractions and controlling Freedom sessions a breeze. We’re calling it Freedom 2.0 because we’ve completely redesigned our blocking functionality. Here are some highlights:
- No more VPN connection. Freedom 2.0 for iOS never needs to connect to a VPN. It’s extremely fast, and completely secure. You’ll be distraction-free as soon as you start a session, and you’ll never have to see the VPN icon again!
- Ultra-fast and secure App Blocker. Ensures your phone won’t distract you
- Locked mode. Controls are now in-app. Keeps you on task by preventing logout during a session
- Curated filters. Ready-to-go blocklists of the most distracting sites and apps
How did we do it?
Freedom 2.0 for iOS uses a new Apple technology that allows us to implement a blocklist directly on your phone – just like with our desktop apps. It’s fast, completely private, and never connects to our servers.
New Freedom Plans and (lower) Pricing
We’ve completely restructured our pricing to make Freedom more accessible and to offer more flexibility for our customers. Now when you upgrade, all Freedom features are included in every account. Here are our subscription options for Freedom Premium:
- Yearly: (formerly $45 per year) is now only $29 per year ($2.42 per month.)
- Monthly: a new plan for $6.99 per month.
- Forever: pay $119 once and have Freedom and future upgrades forever.
- Free trial: try 7 Freedom sessions, absolutely free (no credit card required.)