Growth Marketing Associate
We’re hiring a Growth Marketing Associate for a hands-on role on our Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing technology brand that is making a difference in people’s lives across the world. We’ve reached some key milestones with our product and are poised for our next phase of rapid growth. This role will be focused on accelerating that growth.
Is This Job For Me?
You have a general knowledge of the marketing stack of a consumer SaaS subscription business. You are simultaneously obsessed with conversion rates and compelling storytelling. You’re hungry for insights that drive business growth from quantitative data, both from a large user base as well as external market resources. You are obsessed with understanding and being empathetic toward the customer and what matters most to them. You’re a strong writer and can concisely present ideas that motivate and compel people to action, improving their lives and building our business.
What You Will Do
Discover and execute growth opportunities. You’ll have a product marketing mindset, oriented toward engaging and converting new customers and retaining existing customers. Your work will consist of the following, with the mix and priorities depending on your strengths and our evolving needs and opportunities:
- growth opportunities, markets and channels, and present acquisition plans and campaigns using existing customer data, market research, testing and iterative campaigns.
- social media content and campaigns
- paid search campaigns (Google Ads)
- web content – spec new landing pages and write product marketing copy
- develop and present plans for productization of our growing content base
- CRO: scope and execute continual A/B testing of landing pages across site and refine product messaging to increase conversion rates and retention
- ASO: optimize app store listings for a suite of products
- your flexibility will give you the opportunity to impact the business in a variety of ways. This role is all about accelerating our growth, and you’ll play a key role in keeping our foot on the gas.
- Data-driven, competitive, curious, highly motivated to succeed
- Motivated by our mission to help people be more productive and live more meaningful lives by understanding and controlling their relationship with technology
- Focused self-starter
- Creative and willing to take data-informed risks
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Comfortable and responsible with a distributed/remote team situation
2-3 years web marketing experience, preferably in a high growth technology company.
- Proven record of successful web customer acquisition work
- Product marketing mindset - experience developing key product messaging that drives demand and usage
- Strong demonstrated skills with Google Analytics. Additional experience and skills with
- Google Search Console
- Google Optimize or other A/B testing platforms
- Facebook Analytics
- Demonstrated experience creating profitable campaigns with
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Ability to write compelling web, social media and email content
- Strong ad copywriting/editing skills
- Experience with customer segmentation and personalization
- Presentation skills for actionable marketing insights to leadership and the entire team
- Flexibility to work on a variety of marketing tasks and projects
Bonus Points For
- Basic design skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Video production, editing and YouTube deployment/optimization experience
- Experience with qualitative data gathering via focus groups, surveys, user testing
- Strong Excel skills
- Basic HTML, CSS
- iOS App Store, Google Play and Chrome Store optimization experience
To apply for this position, please send a note explaining why this job is a good fit, and your LinkedIn or Resume to [email protected]. We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
At Freedom, we help people enjoy a more productive, fulfilled life by getting better work done. Our product does this by enabling people to easily manage distractions on Mac and Windows computers, Android devices, the iPad and iPhone, and more. With over 2,500,000 users, we've been a Top 100 Productivity App in the App Store, and we're featured in "best productivity apps" articles on a weekly basis. We’re a mission-driven company, inspired every day by the difference we make in people's lives.