How to block Social Media on iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Windows
Freedom makes it easy to block social media sites on iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Windows so you can get your work done. Just follow these three steps and Freedom will keep you off social media so you can be more productive. Use Freedom to block:
- Any other site that you find distracting!
Follow these directions to:
Block Social Media on Mac computers
Block Social Media on Windows computers
Block Social Media on iPhones and iPads
Step 1: Download and Install the Freedom App
To start, just download and install the Freedom app. If you don't already have an account, just create one at Freedom.to after you’ve installed the app.
Step 2: Add social media sites to your Blocklist
Step 3: Start Your Block
You can start a block from our web dashboard, or by clicking "Start a session" in our application. Once your block is running, you won't be able to access Social Media until your session is complete!
Freedom can help you achieve your productivity goals - did you know:
- Freedom works on Macs, Windows, and iOS - covering iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- Freedom can block any website, or the entire internet
- Over 750,000 people use Freedom to block distractions
- Freedom is absolutely free to try, and a subscription costs less than $2.50 a month!
Here are some ways you can use Freedom:
- Block distracting websites on your computers
- Schedule time away from social media in mornings or evenings
- Block troublesome websites on all of your family's devices
- Block the entire internet when you need to get work done
Start being more productive today