How to block Twitter on a Mac or Windows computer
Tired of Twitter totally trashing your time? Freedom makes it easy to block Twitter on all your devices. Just follow these three steps and Freedom will keep you off Twitter so you can be more productive.
Step 1: Download and Install the Freedom App
To start, just download and install the Freedom app. If you don't already have an account, just create one at Freedom.to after you’ve installed the app.
Step 2: Add Twitter to your Blocklist
Log into the Freedom website (https://freedom.to) with your account and add Twitter to your blocklist.
Step 3: Start Your Block
You can start a block from our web dashboard, or by clicking "Start a session" in our application. Once your block is running, you won't be able to access Twitter until your session is complete!
Freedom can help you achieve your productivity goals - did you know:
- Freedom works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, and Chrome devices
- Freedom can block any website, or the entire internet
- Over 2,500,000 people use Freedom to block distractions
- Freedom is absolutely free to try, and a subscription costs less than $3.50 a month!
Here are some ways you can use Freedom:
- Block distracting websites on your computers
- Schedule time away from social media in mornings or evenings
- Block troublesome websites on all of your family's devices
- Block the entire internet when you need to get work done