How to block YouTube on an iPhone or iPad
Can’t stay away from those cat videos when you have work to get done? Freedom makes it easy to block YouTube on all your devices. Just follow these three steps and Freedom will keep you off YouTube so you can be more productive.
Step 1: Download and Install the Freedom App
Step 2: Add YouTube to your Blocklist
Step 3: Start Your Block
You can start a block from our web dashboard, or by clicking "Start a session" in our application. Once your block is running, you won't be able to access YouTube until your session is complete!
Freedom can help you achieve your productivity goals - did you know:
- Freedom works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, and Chrome devices
- Freedom can block any website, or the entire internet
- Over 2,500,000 people use Freedom to block distractions
- Freedom is absolutely free to try, and a subscription costs less than $3.50 a month!
Here are some ways you can use Freedom:
- Block distracting websites on your computers
- Schedule time away from social media in mornings or evenings
- Block troublesome websites on all of your family's devices
- Block the entire internet when you need to get work done