How to block YouTube on an iPhone or iPad
Can’t stay away from those cat videos when you have work to get done? Freedom makes it easy to block YouTube on Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS devices. Just follow these three steps and Freedom will keep you off YouTube so you can be more productive.
Follow these directions to:
Block YouTube on Mac computers
Block YouTube on Windows computers
Block YouTube on iOS and Android devices
Step 1: Download and Install the Freedom App
To start, just download and install the Freedom app. If you don't already have an account, just create one at Freedom.to after you’ve installed the app.
Step 2: Add YouTube to your Blocklist
Step 3: Start Your Block
You can start a block from our web dashboard, or by clicking "Start a session" in our application. Once your block is running, you won't be able to access YouTube until your session is complete!
Freedom can help you achieve your productivity goals - did you know:
- Freedom works on Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS devices
- Freedom can block any website, or the entire internet
- Over 750,000 people use Freedom to block distractions
- Freedom is absolutely free to try, and a subscription costs less than $2.50 a month!
Here are some ways you can use Freedom:
- Block distracting websites on your computers
- Schedule time away from social media in mornings or evenings
- Block troublesome websites on all of your family's devices
- Block the entire internet when you need to get work done
Start being more productive today